Thursday, September 06, 2007

Happy Laptop Day!


Today has been a good day. And all because of an insurance company....yes hard to believe. I would like to sing the praises of Progressive Insurance. They are amazing!! After breaking the laptop a few weeks back we claimed on the RV insurance to get a new one. Talk about efficient. A few phone calls and we were told to go buy a new one and take the receipt to the local office where they'd reimburse us. One short visit to the office in Green Bay (As we were passing through) today and we left with a cheque for the full amount (less $50 deductible) in hand!. I just can't beleive it was that easy! UK insurance companies could learn a thing or two from these guys. So the rest of today has been spent playing and transfering data and files. It's all taking its time added to which I'm on a steep learning curve since the new laptop is running Windows Vista...the jury is out on this at the moment. If I don't blog for a while it could be because I've thrown the thing out the window in frustration (OK maybe not - not my new gorgeous glossy white baby!) Happy Day :-)

No comments: