Thursday, December 14, 2006

Bahia Concepcion

Possibly the ultimate Baja destination. We are parked 10 feet from the water on a white sand beach. The water is protected by the bay, and is clear and sparkly blue. We even have our own palapa for shade and protection from the breeze. Locals pass by offering us various things for sale - fresh clams, scallops, jewelly, rugs etc so the hardest part of the day is turning them away. There's a excellent restaurant on the beach too and I even enjoyed the fresh shrimp (and I am NOT a seafood person). Basically life is tough.....

Currently in an internet cafe with no immediate plans to be in anywhere more cilvilised - who would when we're already in paradise! So if we don't get online again - best wishes to everyone and have a very Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi! How are you two doing.. obviously quite well by your blog.. just wandering if you have a physcial postal address 'cause we really want to send you an xmas card! I hear there is some good windsurfing down Baja way too!! Never mind WA still kicks butt for me! Take care guys. Tim. PS Helen, I sent you an email.

Anonymous said...

PPS I've just signed up to this blogging thang and you can check my new blog out at http://westaustralianlife.blogspot.com I think!!!